8 Things You Need to Know About Men
“Men are hard to understand”. Are you familiar with such complaints? Of course! There are times for every woman to feel that there is absolutely no way to understand the mindset of their partners. You would think they are from another world who have different languages that makes it very difficult to understand their language.
Well, do not need to be pessimistic. Evan Marc Katz, author of Why You’re Still Single: Things Your Friends Would Tell You If You Promised Not to Get Mad, and also relations consultant gives you a secret about men that you do not know. Maybe after knowing this secret, you can better understand their actions.
- Just as you who do not want to be judged by physical appearance, men also do not want to be judged on the basis of material. They know if you consider them in terms of financial as well.
- It may add a little romance when you’re jealous, but if you already too often to be jealous and domineering, they assume you do not trust them.
- If you are angry because they feel your boyfriend do not know what you want, then it’s useless because they in fact do not know it. Instead, if you want something, just tell them frankly.
- If your boyfriend always put an eye to the sexy woman they see, it does not mean that they want to date them. Believe me, they are just admiring God’s creation.
- Men will really appreciate if you could make a dish for him. Although if it is only a sandwich.
- Your partner does not really care if you wear fashionable clothes or not. They just want you comfortable with yourself.
- Men are maintaining their prestige among their peers. So, if there are personal things that only you both know, then let it be a secret to you both. For example: favorite nickname.
- Believe in your boyfriend’ friends. They are a reliable source. They understand your boyfriend, because they speak the same language.
Saying ‘I Love You’ is a big step for a man. Thus, the majority of men are waiting for you to say it first.
(Visited 37 times, 1 visits today)